Documents & Forms
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook - used to document the Eagle service project, including all approvals and final sign-offs.
- Eagle Scout Rank Application - required for approval of the Eagle Rank by National. It must be submitted to the council office before the applicant's 18th birthday.
- Form for Scout Money Transactions - submit with any cash or check payments made to the troop
- Scout Bank Disbursement Request - use when requesting to use funds from a scout's bank toward a Scouting expense
- Check Request - use to request reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
- BSA Health History Form - the health history form is required for all Scouting activities and must be updated annually. Parts A and B must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian for all activities. Part C, which requires a recent physical examination (within the past 12 months prior to the start of the activity) and physician's signature, is required for all activities lasting longer than 72 hours. Note: for Seneca Waterways council activities, including Massawepie, please use the version of this form in the Massawepie Forms section of this page, as it has council-specific addendums.
- Massawepie Health Form Letter (2019) - information about required health documentation, New York state regulations, and frequently asked questions
- BSA Health History with Seneca Waterways Medication Permission (2019) - the standard BSA health form, required for all Scouting Activities. This version includes a council specific amendment to authorize the administration of certain over-the-counter medications at summer camp.
- Meningococcal Meningitis Letter & Response Form (2019) - information about the risks of meningococcal meningitis. New York State requires parents or guardians submit the response form when their child attends an overnight camp for seven days or more.
- Camp Food Accommodation Request - used to alert the Massawepie dining staff of allergy-related or religious dietary needs. Should be submitted directly to the camp's staff no later than two weeks prior to arrival.
Patrol Leader Forms
- Monday Night Inspection Form - used to tally points during patrol inspections at weekly meetings. The patrol leader should have this form ready for the leader inspecting his patrol at the start of troop meeting.
- Campout Packet - a series of forms used for planning campouts including menus, ride list, equipment signout, and inspection forms. Should be completed during a patrol meeting at least two weeks before the campout and should be submitted to the camping department for review at that time.